All men and women are created equal.
Based on your answers, the Archetype your brand most closely aligns with is The Everyperson - also known as the regular gal/guy, the good old boy, the regular Jane, Everyman, the common man, the gal/guy next door, the realist, the working stiff, the solid citizen, the good neighbour.
About The Everyperson
Ultimately, The Everyperson Archetype desires connection with others.
The Everyperson is gifted with realism, empathy and a lack of pretense. They help their customers to develop ordinary solid virtues, the common touch, blend in in order to belong or fit in.
The worst outcome for The Everyperson's customer is standing out, seeming to be put on airs, and being exiled or rejected as a result. The Everyperson will do everything they can to help their customer avoid this.
The Everyperson is not without fault, being prone to give up self to blend in, in exchange for only a superficial connection or become the victim who is willing to be abused rather than be alone, or the lynch-mob member, willing to go along with abuse in order to be one of the gang.
Ideal Customer Avatars Of The Everyperson
Customers who seek out The Everyperson are typically experiencing loneliness or alienation and want to to belong or fit in, although they may not have realised it yet. This presents an opportunity for The Everyperson to seed the idea or demonstrate the possibilities.
There are typically 3 levels of fulfilment that The Everyperson's ideal customer is seeking, and it's important to identify who you are speaking to before seeking them out - and to tailor your message accordingly.
- The orphan, feeling abandoned and alone, seeking affiliation
- The joiner, learning to connect, fit in, accept help and friendship
- The humanitarian, believing in the natural dignity of every person regardless of his or her abilities or circumstances.
Brands That Suit This Archetype
- Whose use helps people belong or feel that they belong
- Whose function is something used commonly in everyday life
- With pricing that is moderate to low (or that is an upscale version of a product that would ordinarily be inexpensive)
- Produced or sold by a company with a down-home organisational culture, and
- That want to differentiate themselves in a positive way from a higher priced or more elitist brand.