Free to be you and me.
Based on your answers, the Archetype your brand most closely aligns with is The Innocent - also known as the Pollyanna, puer or puella, utopian, traditionalist, naive, mystic, saint, romantic, traditionalist, dreamer.
About The Innocent
Ultimately, The Innocent Archetype desires to experience paradise.
The Innocent is gifted with faith and optimism, and helps their customers to do things ‘right’ in order to be happy.
The worst outcome for The Innocent's customer is doing something wrong or bad that will provoke punishment. The Innocent will do everything they can to help their customer avoid this.
The Innocent is not without fault, being prone to gullibility, ignorance, denial or repression.
Ideal Customer Avatars Of The Innocent
Customers who seek out The Innocent typically seek purity, goodness, and simplicity to increase their happiness, although they may not have realised it yet. This presents an opportunity for The Innocent to seed the idea or demonstrate the possibilities.
There are typically 3 levels of fulfilment that The Innocent's ideal customer is seeking, and it's important to identify who you are speaking to before seeking them out - and to tailor your message accordingly.
- Childlike simplicity, naive, dependent, obedient, trusting, idyllic
- Renewal, positive, reinventing, reframing, cleansing, reentering the Promised Land
- An almost mystical sense of oneness, whereby Innocence comes from values and integrity, not outer experience; being, not doing.
Brands That Suit This Archetype
- You provide a relatively simple answer to an identifiable problem
- Are associated with goodness, morality, simplicity, nostalgia, or childhood
- Have functions associated with cleanliness, health, or virtue—and that are infinitely replicable
- Are priced moderate to low
- Are produced by a company with straight-arrow core values
- Desire to differentiate from a product with a tarnished image.