If I can’t dance, I don’t want to be part of your revolution.
Based on your answers, the Archetype your brand most closely aligns with is The Jester - also known as the the Fool, trickster, joker, punster, entertainer, clown, prankster, practical joker, or comedian.
About The Jester
Ultimately, The Jester Archetype desires to to live in the moment with full enjoyment.
The Jester is gifted with joy. They help their customers to play, make jokes, be funny in order to to have a great time and lighten up the world.
The worst outcome for The Jester's customer is boredom or being boring. The Jester will do everything they can to help their customer avoid this.
The Jester is not without fault, being prone to frittering away one’s life, self-indulgence, irresponsibility or mean-spirited pranks.
Ideal Customer Avatars Of The Jester
Customers who seek out The Jester are typically experiencing ennui or boredom and are seeking to have a good time, although they may not have realised it yet. This presents an opportunity for The Jester to seed the idea or demonstrate the possibilities.
There are typically 3 levels of fulfilment that The Jester's ideal customer is seeking, and it's important to identify who you are speaking to before seeking them out - and to tailor your message accordingly.
- Life as a game, fun
- Cleverness used to trick others, get out of trouble, and find ways around obstacles, transformation
- Life experienced in the moment, one day at a time.
Brands That Suit This Archetype
- Whose function helps people have a good time
- With pricing that is moderate to low
- Produced and/or sold by a company with a fun-loving, freewheeling organisational culture
- That need to be differentiated from a self-important, overconfident established brand.