It can happen!
Based on your answers, the Archetype your brand most closely aligns with is The Magician - also known as the visionary, catalyst, innovator, charismatic leader, mediator, shaman, healer, or medicine woman/man.
About The Magician
Ultimately, The Magician Archetype desires knowledge of the fundamental laws of how the world or universe works.
The Magician is gifted with finding win-win outcomes. They help their customers to develop vision and live it in order to make dreams come true.
The worst outcome for The Magician's customer is unanticipated negative consequences. The Magician will do everything they can to help their customer avoid this.
The Magician is not without fault, being prone to becoming manipulative, manipulation or sorcery.
Ideal Customer Avatars Of The Magician
Customers who seek out The Magician have typically had a hunch, or extrasensory or synchronistic experiences that has them wanting to make a dream come true, although they may not have realised it yet. This presents an opportunity for The Magician to seed the idea or demonstrate the possibilities.
There are typically 3 levels of fulfilment that The Magician's ideal customer is seeking, and it's important to identify who you are speaking to before seeking them out - and to tailor your message accordingly.
- Magical moments and experiences of transformation
- The experience of flow
- Miracles, moving from vision to manifestation.
Brands That Suit This Archetype
- The product or service is transformative
- Its implicit promise is to transform the customer
- It appeals to New Age consumers or cultural creatives
- It helps to expand or extend consciousness
- It is a user-friendly technology
- It has a spiritual or psychological component
- It is a new and very contemporary product
- It is medium to high priced.