The truth will set you free.
Based on your answers, the Archetype your brand most closely aligns with is The Sage - also known as the expert, scholar, detective, oracle, evaluator, advisor, philosopher, researcher, thinker, planner, professional, mentor, teacher.
About The Sage
Ultimately, The Sage Archetype desires the discovery of truth.
The Sage is gifted with wisdom and intelligence. They help their customers to seek out information and knowledge; become self-reflective and understand thinking processes, in order to use intelligence and analysis to understand the world.
The worst outcome for The Sage's customer is being duped or misled, or ignorance. The Sage will do everything they can to help their customer avoid this.
The Sage is not without fault, being prone to studying issues forever and never acting or dogmatism, ivory tower, or disconnection from reality.
Ideal Customer Avatars Of The Sage
Customers who seek out The Sage are typically experiencing confusion, doubt and a deep desire to find the truth and want to use intelligence and analysis to discover the truth, although they may not have realised it yet. This presents an opportunity for The Sage to seed the idea or demonstrate the possibilities.
There are typically 3 levels of fulfilment that The Sage's ideal customer is seeking, and it's important to identify who you are speaking to before seeking them out - and to tailor your message accordingly.
- Search for absolute truth, desire for objectivity, looking to experts
- Skepticism, critical and innovative thinking, becoming an expert
- Wisdom, confidence, mastery.
Brands That Suit This Archetype
- You provide expertise or information to your customers
- It encourages customers or clients to think
- The brand is based on a new scientific breakthrough or esoteric knowledge
- The quality of the brand is supported by hard data
- You are differentiating the product from others whose quality or performance is questionable.